EVB1005 / EVB1006Image Sensor Evaluation Module
The EVB1005 and EVB1006 are 5 Mpixel image sensor modules designed to help you evaluate our FPGA integration modules for your application. The EVB1005 is compatible with the XEM6310, XEM6010, XEM6110, XEM3050, and XEM3010. The EVB1006 is an FMC format device and is compatible with FMC-compliant carriers including our tiny Shuttle LX1.
5 Mpixel Image Sensor
Both modules have the Aptina MT9P031I12STC 5 Mpixel color CMOS image sensor capable of full-resolution frame rates up to 14 fps or VGA frame rates up to 53 fps.
okSnap and okCamera
To help introduce you to our FrontPanel API and HDL modules, the Developer's Release includes C++ and HDL sources for our command-line and GUI application demos for the XEM6310, XEM6010, and XEM6006. The Standard Release (included with the module) includes C++ source code for the okSnap command-line demo.
Download the free Azido EVB1005 Vision Demo to see how quickly a full vision system can be assembled with the XEM6010, EVB1005, and Azido.
An Eval Board for Eval Board Designers!We designed the EVB100X for several reasons. Among them was to show semiconductor manufacturers how they could leverage our integration modules (such as the Shuttle LX1) to build evaluation systems that exhibit their products best to their customers. We've even written a white paper on the subject.
Software and Example Source
The Standard Release is freely available and works with both the EVB1005,
EVB1006 and is available on our Download Page.
The Developer's Release is available as a separate software purchase through our online store.
Both releases contain software and HDL for the XEM6310, XEM6010 and XEM6006. Although the EVB1005 will also work with the XEM3010, XEM3050, and XEM6110, you will need the developer's release and some HDL modification will be required to work with these boards.
Single image capture demo in a small command-line utility. Full source provided in Standard release.
Capture and display images using just a few lines of FreeMat using the FrontPanel API DLL.
Real-time image capture GUI on Windows and Mac OS X built with wxWidgets communicated with the image capture processor for double-buffered image capture. OpenGL rendering engine provides high frame rates.
Image Capture Processor
Full Verilog HDL source code for the image capture processor is available in the Developer's Release.
Software and Source Code
- EVB pre-built bitfiles for XEM6310, XEM6010 and XEM6006
- okCameraApp and okSnapApp binaries for Windows/32 and /64
- okSnapApp C++ source code
- FreeMat sample source code
- All items in the Standard Release
- okCameraApp C++ source code
- CPLD source code (EVB1005)
- FPGA HDL source code for image capture processor
Features & Specifications
- Aptina MT9P031 5-Mpixel CMOS image sensor
- EVB1005 form-factor fits the XEM6010
- EVB1006 form-factor is per FMC specification
- 14 fps at full resolution (2592 x 1944)
- 53 fps at VGA resolution (640 x 480)
- 96 MHz pixel clock
- 12-bit ADC resolution
- Snapshot and electronic rolling shutter capture modes
- HDL source code available in Developer's Release
- okSnap C++ source code included for single-frame command-line capture
- okCamera includes high-speed OpenGL frame rendering.
EVB10055 Mp CMOS image sensor board for XEM6010
- - Qty 1-10
EVB10065 Mp CMOS image sensor board for Shuttle LX1
- - Qty 1-10
EVB100X-DEVDeveloper's Release for EVB100x
- - Qty 1