Proof-of-Concept, Prototype, or Production.
We Can Help.

Competitive advantage can take many forms. You already have the specialized expertise to make your products stand proud against the competition. Our off-the-shelf FPGA modules can help you bring that expertise to market.

Read the Swabian Instruments customer story →

Whether you're working on a one-off proof-of-concept in the lab or planning for a multi-year production lifecycle, Opal Kelly FPGA modules are an excellent fit.

In the lab, getting from concept to proof-of-concept means building something quickly and efficiently. Rely on existing, proven, off-the-shelf modules and focus your attention on the expertise that makes your idea unique. Make the move to prototypes to share your maturing product with colleagues, customers, and investors.

Opal Kelly modules are production-ready with significant discounts available as you scale up. Taking the same module to market can reduce costly delays and simplify your supply chain. We're ISO 9001:2015 certified, so you can expect quality, reliable product with a well-managed product lifecycle.

Check out a few of our products below, visit our full product listing online, or reach out to [email protected] and let us help you get started today!

Product
FPGA
Memory
I/O Count

XEM8350

Xilinx Kintex UltraScale
XCKU060
4 GiB DDR4
256 Mib Serial Flash
332 user I/O
28 transceiver lanes

XEM7360

Xilinx Kintex-7
XC7K160T
XC7K410T
2 GiB DDR3
128 Mib Serial (boot)
128 Mib Serial (FPGA)
193 user I/O
8 Gigabit Transceivers

XEM7310MT

Xilinx Artix-7
XC7A75T
XC7A200T
1 GiB DDR3
128 Mib Serial (boot)
128 Mib Serial (FPGA)
136 user I/O
4 Gigabit Transceivers

XEM7320-A75T

Xilinx Artix-7
XC7A75T-1
1 GiB DDR3
128 Mib Serial (boot)
128 Mib Serial (FPGA)
2x SYZYGY Standard
1x SYZYGY Transceiver
Opal Kelly FPGA integration modules and the FrontPanel SDK are deployed in thousands of projects worldwide. Let us help you reduce time-to-market, risk, and overall cost for your project.
Contact [email protected] to start the conversation.